The new DSPeaker Anti-Mode 2.0 Dual Core room correction system can be used to correct any stereo audio system automatically. It utilizes a highly powerful DSP chipset for master grade room correction, the new dual-core VS8053 "IceDragon".
The new Anti-Mode Dual Core can be inserted between a pre-amp and a power amp (or active speakers). With automatic calibration and built-in TFT screen to display the room measurements, it offers the unmatched ease of use DSPeaker is famous for around the world.
In addition to the acclaimed Anti-Mode room correction, Dual Core also offers remote controlled USB-DAC / S/PDIF-DAC, pre-amp, volume control and versatile EQ functions. All easily controlled with the featured remote control. Both balanced XLR/RCA connections are available, but also Pure-Digital mode where the corrected signal is passed through completely in the digital domain.
- Automatically corrects any stereo system with userdefined frequency range
- Remote controller
- Can be used as a digital 1.1 crossover
- Measures and displays the room response on a color TFT display
- Supports multiple measurement points
- Custom parametric EQs (notching, peaking, lowpass, highpass)
- Easy to use House curve and Tiltcurve tools
- Supports several independent "sweet spots", selectable with remote controller
- USB DAC
- Dual 6 MHz oversampling multibit DAC per output channel
- Dual 192 kHz ADC per input channel
- Pure Digital mode (Optical)
- Digitally controlled analog volume control
Price: $1200 / €850