"Yes, we know that all you got out of the preceding paragraph is probably, "Classic tube sound." And if you're not a tube junkie, you might not even know what that means. Well, let us explain. Tube sound is a smoky nightclub with a hot chick in a red dress, it's a warm swimming pool in summer, glowing green against the purple twilight, it's a... well, hell, you can't really explain tube sound. Think "smooth, fluid , liquid, alive. "But not in a SF-movie-gonna-eat-you kinda way. Valhalla delivers warm, magical sound for most headphones, as long as they aren't less than 32 ohms."
- Headphone Impedance: 32-600 ohms
- Frequency Response: 10Hz-200KHz,-3dB
- Maximum Output: 30V PP into 600 ohms
- THD: Less than 0.1%, 20Hz-20KHz, at 1V
- Topology: Class-A single-ended triode, zero feedback, noninverting, single voltage gain stage
- Tube Complement: 6N1P dual triode input, 6N6P dual triode output, 1 each per channel
- Power Consumption: 40W
- Size: 9 x 6.75 x 3.25 "
- Weight: 7 lbs