- Fidelia takes advantage of Apple CoreAudio, Quartz, and other solid OS X features
- Supports AIFF, WAV, CAF, AAC, Apple Lossless, Ogg Vorbis, MP3 and FLAC, also convert existing files to and from any
- Seamless access by importing your iTunes library, including user-generated playlists
- iZotope's 64-bit Sample Rate Converter featuring a hybrid ringing control enabling a compromise between the standard pre-ringing of a linear phase filter and the post-ringing of a minimum phase filter with unlimited sample rate support (including 44.1kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz, and higher)
- iZotope's MBIT+ dithering algorithm (Audiofile Engineering claims that this is the best sounding dither on the market - making digital domain volume control a real contender for serious listening)
- Fidelia remote app ($10 available from Apple Appstore) for iOS turns your iPhone or iPod touch into a full-featured remote control
$119Price to be announced
Update: The base program is $20.00 The Advanced program that includes hog and advanced settings for iZotope SRC is an addtional $50 in the Add-on store.